Improving The Bluespec Compiler
I've been using Bluespec Classic/Haskell on and off. I'd like to make a number of improvements to the user experience such as:
- Improving parser error messages
- Add language server support
- Add qualified imports and package scoping to Bluespec Classic.
- Parse documentation directly into HTML.
More advanced wishlist:
- Step by step debug mode that annotates/overlays values of signals in editor.
- Overlay/annotate solved schedules in IDE.
- Some sort of REPL for quick experimentation
Helpful Links to Discussions
Below are some links to various discussions that should aid in my efforts to work on the compiler. These links provide some insight into compiler internals...